Release the Novel in You!
Give the gift of story!
NOW is the perfect time to plot your novel. What are you waiting for?
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive information on our up coming classes and discounts.
This class is available online or in a classroom setting
Is there a Novel Inside of You?
Recommended Grades: 5th –12th* (ages 10- 17+)
*Younger students may need to be evaluated
Please inquire for the 5 day online fiction course
Class size is limited to 6-10 students. If class size is full, you will be put on the waiting list for the next course. Put together your own class of 4 students and get $10 off tuition!
- 4 elements of a story: Character, Plot, Setting, Theme
- Advanced plotting using original curriculum geared to preteens and teens
- Hooking your reader by the end of the first page
- Common writing mistakes and mechanics of good writing
- Showing vs. telling, POV, character voice, avoiding backstory, passive/active words, writing dialogue, varying sentence structure¸ descriptive writing
What students are saying:
“If you are thinking about publishing a book, she’s amazing. If you just want to write a story, she’s amazing. I highly recommend her classes.” – Katherine, 11 yrs old
“Gina Conroy…turned my writing upside down in only 10 pages. She crammed so much in I had to come up for air, but I am so pleased with the outcome. Before, I only thought I could write.” Jessie Gunderson
For more information fill out the form below with “Release the Novel” in the subject line or email: writerinterrupted (@) gmail (dot) com