Release the Novel in You!
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive information on our up coming classes and discounts.
This class is available online or in a classroom setting
Is there a Novel Inside of You?
Recommended Grades: 5th –12th* (ages 10- 17+)
*Younger students may need to be evaluated
Class size is limited to 6-10 students. If class size is full, you will be put on the waiting list for the next course. Put together your own class of 4 students and get $10 off tuition!
- 4 elements of a story: Character, Plot, Setting, Theme
- Advanced plotting using original curriculum geared to preteens and teens
- Hooking your reader by the end of the first page
- Common writing mistakes and mechanics of good writing
- Showing vs. telling, POV, character voice, avoiding backstory, passive/active words, writing dialogue, varying sentence structure¸ descriptive writing
What students are saying:
“If you are thinking about publishing a book, she’s amazing. If you just want to write a story, she’s amazing. I highly recommend her classes.” - Katherine, 11 yrs old
“Gina Conroy…turned my writing upside down in only 10 pages. She crammed so much in I had to come up for air, but I am so pleased with the outcome. Before, I only thought I could write.” Jessie Gunderson
For more information fill out the form below with “Release the Novel” in the subject line or email: writerinterrupted (@) gmail (dot) com