Comprehensive Content Critique
$25 for the first ten pages. $1 per page after that.
Are you attending a conference soon and need your manuscript in the best shape possible? Are you entering a contest or submitting to a agent or editor and want your entry to be the best it can be? Or are you knew to writing and need some input on your story? We offer a comprehensive critique that includes the three C’s:
- Is your main character sympathetic, likable, relatable, unique?
- Is his or her goals and motivation easily identified?
- Do secondary characters add to the story?
- Are your characters’ voices distinct from one another?
- Is the dialogue and emotions believable and does it move the story forward?
- Is POV consistent?
- Will the conflict carry the story to the end?
- Is the internal, external and spiritual conflict identifiable?
- Is motivation strong enough to make the conflict believable?
Can’t Put it Down:
- Does the opening hook the reader?
- Is the writing fresh or cliched?
- Do scenes and transitions flow or seem choppy and disjointed?
- How does the author use show vs. tell?
- Is the writer’s voice unique or distinct enough to make it stand out?
Contact Gina Conroy at writerinterrupted (at) gmail (dot) com